B A S I C P R I N C E P L E S
Creed and Activity of Christian Radio Station TEOS
I. Principles of Creed
1. Radio TEOS accepts Nicene Creed (381 A.D.)
Text of the Nicene Creed (381 A.D.)
(source: The Book of Confessions, PCUSA, on-line version)
in one God the Father Almighty,
Maker of heaven and earth,
and of all things visible and invisible;
And in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all worlds,
God of God, Light of Light, Very God of Very God,
begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father by whom all things were made;
who for us men, and for our salvation, came down from heaven,
and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the Virgin Mary, and was made man,
and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate.
He suffered and was buried, and the third day he rose again according to the Scriptures,
and ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of the Father.
He shall come again with glory to judge both the quick and the dead,
whose kingdom shall have no end.
And we believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of Life,
who proceedeth from the Father and the Son,
who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified,
who spoke by the prophets.
And we believe one holy catholic and apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins.
And we look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come.
Note: "catholic and apostolic Church" means here one united Christian
church, which existed before the separation. We believe that church is still
united before God the Father.
2. We recognize all Christian churches and religious organizations who accept this creed.
3. Radio TEOS regards all books of the Bible (Old and New Testaments) as divinely inspired Holy Scripture of God's revelation about Himself, people and creation.
4. Radio TEOS also expresses full respect to historic Church traditions.
II. Principles of Activity
1. The main aim of Radio TEOS is proclaim to the people the love of the God, revealed in Jesus Christ and by the Holy Ghost.
2. Radio TEOS is nondenominational Christian Radio Station and holds respect for all Christian denominations.
3. Radio TEOS expresses its commitment to the principle of free speech. The opinions, expressed over Radio TEOS broadcasts by representatives of different denominations, their points of views can be different, but at the same time must not denigrate any other beliefs.
4. Radio TEOS aspires to give to its listeners information not only on theological issues but also on various aspects of life and society. Radio TEOS aspires to bring to its listeners a positive viewpoint in which Christian principles of love to all people is realized through faith and good works.
5. Radio Teos respects and supports individuals and organisations working within our communities who:
A. Foster good relationships between families, residents and cultures
B. Promote and work to raise the living standards within society
C. Make a positive contribution to preserving the environment