The interior at the western end of the suite, the Secretary's Room, was also known as the Antechamber of the Choir Room, as its door led to the terrace of the gallery which had a passage to the Court Church of Sts Peter and Paul. Rastrelli decorated the Secretary's Room with carved and gilded ornaments and lined its walls with silk. A remarkable feature of this room was a stove faced with "landscape" tiles in its south-west corner. The stove has been restored in 1981.
Of particular value is the chandelier for 48 lights which was made for the Great Peterhof Palace at the St Petersburg Imperial Porcelain Factory in 1851. Its painted decoration was probably executed by the factory's painter F. Krasovsky.