HOME > NORTH POLE > POLAR EXPEDITIONS > EXPEDITIONS
VISITING THE NEWLY-BORN SEALS
Participants' outfitting and
A participant of the expedition must have:
Note: At an extra pay we can order clothes
the participants might need from our partners who provide special-purpose
clothing for participants of polar expeditions (see the
recommended outfits list). If you are
interested in obtaining such clothing, please notify us accordingly and indicate which
items of clothing you need.
- Passport and duly legaized visa covering the period of the participant's
stay in Russia.
- Insurance policy.
- License rated at not lower than "C" category (for parachutists).
- Sleeping bag.
- Warm clothes for staying on ice (expect air temperatures drop as low
as minus 30°C); sunglasses and warm, wateproof footwear.
In order to list you as a participant, you are kindly requested to provide the
following information by February 1, 2001:
Please, don't forget to read the "Terms and
Conditions" section in case you decided to join our expedition.
- Your surname, first name, patronimic (if applicable).
- Passport details.
- Place of residency.
- Contact telephone, fax numbers, E-mail address.
- Location (country, city) to which visa support should be forwarded.